Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How to get Police Clearance

What I'm going to write is about the experience I had today when I went to get my Police Clearance. It was a requirement for an employment job.

First, since I'm from Cainta, I went to Cainta Municipal Hall to request for it.

Requirements:

1. Cedula - Which I got from there also (cost 11php for me since I'm unemployed)

2. Barangay Clearance - (100php) Which I got from Marick Municipal (bldg?). I didn't have my voter's ID, and they saw from their database that I am registered not from Cainta but under Antipolo. They said I should get from Antipolo Brgy hall, but I showed them the last Barangay Clearance I got from them last 2010. In the end, they didn't gave me a Barangay clearance, but they gave me a barangay certificate that I can also use for the Police Clearance requirement (Thank God:))

Tip: Voter's ID is very important when requesting for a brgy. Clearance, don't forget to bring it with you.(since I don't have one, I showed them my sss ID)

No comments:

Post a Comment