Friday, November 29, 2013

#30. One thing you're excited for

I'm excited for 2014.. 


Honestly, year 2013 wasn't what I expected it to be. Too many heartaches, hehe, wrong decisions, choices which are so confusing I don't even know If I chose the right thing. It wasn't the best year I had, probably this was the year I cried so much it can probably sum up all the tears I've cried since I was born.
kidding

It taught me so many lessons I know, and I'm sure, I wouldn't have learned in any other way, time or place other than where I was or had.

So I'm excited for 2014, cos' maybe, this year will be nicer to me hehe
Just maybe, I'd find the things I'm looking for, or the answers to the questions I've been having.

Maybe I'd be luckier in love, career and what nots.

Most of all I'm excited because I know I'm stronger now, and whatever problems come my way, I know I can all surpass it :) with a smile and a different attitude from before. All thanks to the experiences of #2013

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment