Sunday, December 1, 2013

#29 Five weird things that you like

I don't think I like anything weird. hehe,. hmmm. This is a tough one..



I like the feeling of sleeping in a moving jeepney, challenging somehow cos you wanna wake up because you're scared someone might snatch something away from you,. at the same time you'd really really love to sleep cos' it'a a moving vehicle, with the wind flowing freely through your hair, and it's just like you're in a 'duyan'.. I like that feeling, and it's kinda weird :)

I like old songs and foreign songs, and my sisters think it's weird :/

Just recently, I think I'm starting to like dogs. hehe, and it's weird because I don't like them before. haha

I like riding on planes. It's scary. but I like the thought and feeling of floating It was my secret wish to fly before, when I was a kid. To the extent that I would borrow and read books from the library about levitation and such, And practice how to levitate! hahaha That was weird.

I like hugging my teddy bear when i sleep :) Weird because I think I'm kinda old for that hehe





No comments:

Post a Comment