Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I know the title of this blog is gay

but so what?!
I wanna start writing again, I wanna have that feeling again, of just letting my thoughts flow.. It just sort of disappeared when I started working and now, I can't write :(

It was a holy tuesday for me today. I went to Gilmore to return the defective laptop chord I bought a day before! I wanna be furious at them but I don't know how to get really mad.. In the end, I got what I need and promised myself I'm not going back, their service sucks.

And then off I went to my favorite Church :) The Padre Pio Parish at Libis, Q.C. :)
I just prayed for a while and went on my way home. I stopped by at the tennis court in our village to inquire, too bad I find their rates quite expensive, but hey.. maybe I'd play for a few times in the future :) I want to have an active lifestyle again (One on land..). One that I kinda lost when I worked in the ship for three years..

And I got home, only to realize my parents were not home so I don't have a choice, but to cook dinner :( haha. so much of that. It wasn't as delicious as I'd want it to be.. but we're full and we ate and I'm really thankful for that.

And now I'm ending my night listening to my current-favorite band/singer, Boyce Avenue :)

Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news :)



No comments:

Post a Comment